Terms & Conditions
Who We Are
You are ordering from Redpath Tyres Ltd.
Company Reg No; SC68083
Vat Reg No; GB 699863053
How to Contact Us
Our head office is located at;
Redpath Tyres Ltd
You can contact us by;
- Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone; 0131-3347387
Quality & Complaints Procedure
We hope you are pleased with the service throughout our branches and would be thrilled to hear any positive feedback which we can pass throughout our depots. However if you have any queries or complaints regarding any products or service purchased please contact us by letter, email or telephone using the above contacts. Please ensure to retain your invoice as proof of purchase, this does not affect your statutory rights.
General Conditions of Sale
You have the right to cancel at any time before work has commenced. No charges will be applied and you will be entitled to a full refund on any payments made provided no costs have been incurred by Redpath Tyres.
All of our prices are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax and all transactions are in Pound Sterling only.
All quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of issue unless a promotional offer in which case an expiry date will be noted.
Unless otherwise stated the cost of fitting charges is included in your quotation.
Payment is required prior to vehicle being removed from any Redpath Tyres premises.
All goods remain the property of Redpath Tyres until paid in full.
With the exemption of faulty goods, all removed tyres will be disposed of safely by Redpath Tyres in accordance with current enviromental regulations. To find out more please contact us further.
Tyres are guaranteed against manufacturing defects throughout the legal life of the tyre. Only tread used will be charged for if a replacement tyre is required.
Wheel alignment is affected by many different contributing factors for example road condition, vehicle condition & driving conditions therefore adjustments cannot be guaranteed however should you feel you vehicle requires to be checked please do not hesitate to drop into any branch for a free check.
Redpath Tyres guarantees no personal information provided by customers shall be shared with any other parties.
Redpath Tyres may contact you with any future promotions or information they see to be relevant, should you wish to opt out of this please do get in touch through any of the above chanels.
Redpath Tyres reserves the right to amend or update any of its terms and conditions prior to further notice.
Continental adidas Facebook Competitions
Promoter: Redpath Tyres.
- Promotion open to UK residents, aged 18 years old or over on 01.05.2017. Employees and the immediate families of Redpath Tyres (“the Promoter”), stores, their agents, anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to have a personal, valid and current Facebook account.
- Maximum 1 entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Facebook accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The promotion runs on 01.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 only.
How to enter:
- Online entry only at https://www.facebook.com/redpathtyresltd/.
- The competition will entail the user entering by liking the specified post on Facebook as indicated by the Promoter. All entries will be entered into the appropriate draw.
- Prizes: There will be 2 prizes to be won consisting of a pair of adidas trainers with Continental rubber compound soles, available in UK sizes from4-8 ladies & men’s sizes 7-12. If these are not available in the prize winners shoe size an alternative size will be provided. Sizes are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Trainer sizes cannot be exchanged or returned. Winners are requested to try on a pair of trainers at their local store before ordering. Once ordered prizes cannot be amended. Trainer image for illustrative purposes only. Trainer model may vary.
- The winners will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer.
- The winners will be contacted by Redpath Tyres within 48 hours of the draw. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 72 hours of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
10. The winner must be a resident of the UK and be over the age of 18. If the winner does not qualify as a valid entrant then an alternative winner will be selected instead.
11. When entering the competition you acknowledge that your entry, name and social media details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies.
12. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoters, not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the promotion. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook whatsoever.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winners and counties and the winners are consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Redpath Tyres, Station Road Industrial Estate, Duns, TD11 3HS.
- The Promoter's decision is final regarding the choice of winners.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.